GRAPES’ LINE tow range
More specifically and based on professionals’ needs, they offer :
- Optimised driving interfaces with a touchscreen (exclusively GRAPES’LINE 60 and 80);
- New picking arms that comply even more with vegetation and up to 10 pairs of unit shakers and shock-absorbers (exclusively GRAPES’LINE 60, 70 and 80);
- A stainless steel “L” conveyor and low stainless steel protection for better maintenance and ground surface work;
- Automatic conveyance tension with an indicator visible from the driver’s seat;
- A harvesting cleaning system that removes leaves without losing any juice;
- The Selectiv’ Process system separates the stalks without splitting them, leaving the berries intact. With a 2.5m2 sorting surface, it separates the stalks, petioles and other waste;
- Automatic shut-off valves in the chutes during the tipping process (exclusively GRAPES’LINE 60, 70 and 80);
- AUTOTORQUE driveability that automatically adapts to all terrains, uphill and downhill;
- A semi-automatic slope upgrade (exclusively GRAPES’LINE 60, 70 and 80);
- Dual braking system, ensuring optimal safety (exclusively GRAPES’LINE 60, 70 and 80).
As for maintenance, the GRAPES’LINE 60, 70 and 80 have functionalities that maximise washing safety and simplify it :
- Optimised doorway position for more accessible loaders cleaning and visibility on ginners and sorting tables;
- Water column for greater ease on the washing platform;
- Disconnected controls to disengage cleaning items and stop its operation in an emergency.